EASY Last Minute Football Themed Halloween Costumes
Halloween is just days away and you still don’t have a costume!?! Don’t worry we’ve got you covered with a few easy last minute ideas.
In '99 Mia Hamm scored the final goal, breaking the tie during the shootout, and winning the World Cup for the US Women's national team. In a moment of pure ecstasy she tore off her shirt and dropped to her knees. The image of this celebration is one of the most famous soccer moments in history, and luckily for you its super easy to create! Here's what you'll need:
White shorts (you may add Mia's #9 to the shorts is wanted)
- Black Sports Bra
White T-shirt (that you do not wear, just hold in your hand)
Ponytail- Hair pulled back into a low ponytail or ponytailed wig if hair is too short
Additional Optional accessories:
- Medal or Trophy
- soccer ball
Current Barcelona striker, Luis Suarez has made a name for himself as the "Dracula of football," after multiple biting incidents. Most recently he was banned from finishing the 2014 World Cup after taking a chomp out of Italy's defender. The internet blew up with memes, which provide a perfect Halloween costume opportunity. Here's what you'll need:
- Light Blue Shirt with Suarez's #9 printed on it (Barcelona shirt would work as well).
- Vampire Fangs (fake blood optional)
- 5 o'clock shadow or make up to simulate it
Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo is known for taking his shirt of almost as much as he is for being a world class striker. In his down time he models underwear, works on his tan, and shows off his abs. The best part about this Halloween costume is there's not a lot of clothes to buy. Here's what you'll need:
- Shorts... or Underwear (depending on which which profession you're Ronaldo is choosing today: model or footballer)
- Bronzer (those perfect abs aren't gonna come in overnight but with some bronzer and a little bit of time you can paint those bad boys on. Here's a video to help you learn how.)
- Perfectly Gelled Hair- And, if you're really committed some shaved lines on the sides or at the part will really set it off.
- Alternating between Ronaldo's two known facial expressions: open-mouthed & confused, or battle cry
- Soccer ball
- Shirt (though Ronaldo would just take it off)
Couples Costume- David & Victoria Beckham:
English football star David Beckham and his former pop star wife Victoria (Posh) are pop culture icons. The couple are instantly recognizable, which makes them an easy option for a last minute Halloween outing. Here's what you'll need:
Little Black Dress (Or really any all black outfit...)
- Oversized Black Sunglasses
Inverted Bob Hairstyle (sleek up-do would work)
- White T-shirt w/ Iron on Black Letters: "BECKHAM"
- Soccer Ball
- Gelled Faux-Hawk Hair
Leave a Reply